Our attorneys focus on the needs of older adults, which are often different and more specific than the needs of younger adults. We can help you find answers to difficult questions, the kind that keep you up at night, such as:
- Is there a way to make sure my assets will go to the people I want, when I want, in the manner I want?
- How can I protect my assets against lawsuits, creditors, the high cost of long-term medical care, and other threats?
- If I need to enter a nursing home, how will I pay for it? Will my spouse be forced to move out of our home?
- If I become incapacitated, how can I ensure someone I trust will have authority to make financial and medical decisions for me?
- What should I say in my will to make sure my wishes are carried out? Do I need a trust?
- I’ve heard that probate should be avoided. How can I make sure my family won’t have to go through it after I pass away?
We can help you find solutions to issues like these and many more. We have experience handling a wide variety of complex legal matters, including estate planning, asset protection, Medicaid, probate, business succession and litigation, and more.
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we can assist you and your family. If you like what you see, why not attend one of our free, educational workshops to find out more? We welcome the opportunity to get to know you and design a plan to protect everyone you love and everything you own. Let’s talk soon.